6 Great Recipe Sites

Being the foodie that I am, I like to try to make a variety of meals. These are the top sites I visit:

1.) Food Network: The gold standard for me. About 85% of my dishes come from here. What can I say? I love how creative the chefs are!

2.) Recipes from the Rachael Ray Show: Say what you want about her, but Rachael's meals are yumm-o! I use a lot of her recipes for entertaining and always get props!

3.) Betty Crocker: A great place when you have food you want to use up. You can type in the ingredients you have, and this site will show you what you can make. Most of dishes have been pretty good so far. I would recommend joining the site and getting their e-mails because they have coupons.

4.) Hungry Girl: Being the health nut I am, I like Hungry Girl because she is really creative with slashing calories/fat on items you crave. Just searching around on the site can give you some great recipes.

5.) EatingWell: Their recipes are kind of hit-or-miss. Try reading the ratings before you make a recipe; that usually helps.

6.) Women's Health: This is a cool site because you can limit exactly what you're looking for and any health concerns you have (some of the other sites have this as well)

0 comments:

Post a Comment