5 Recent Celebrity Pics that Kinda Scare Me...

1) Donatella Versace: I think she's an amazing woman, but I'm not going to lie, this photo reminds me of Vigo from Ghostbusters 2:


 A Single Man : Milan Premiere

vs.











2.) Kelis: Do I really need a caption?

1st Annual Data Awards - Arrivals

3.) Miley Cyrus' younger sister Noah...I'm kind of scared of what this child will wear when she actually hits puberty if she's dressing like this (she's 10, fyi). What ever happened to pouffy pink dresses? I guess I'm too old...
16th Annual Dream Halloween in Santa Monica
and then there's this one which is NOT from Halloween:
Teen Choice Awards 2009

4.) Brad Pitt: I wonder if he has the same 'do as George Clinton under that cap...

Brad Pitt, still sporting his grey goatee, comes out of a building ahead of Angelina Jolie while running errands in New York City

vs.

Help Haiti with George Lopez & Friends

5.) Danielle from Real Housewives of NJ and Kim from Real Housewives of ATL: They're both pretty (especially for their ages, but why all the plastic surgery??)

'Youth In Revolt' New York Premiere

Patti Stanger of Millionaire Matchmaker and Kim Zolciak from The Real Housewives of Atlanta lunch at the Ivy

0 comments:

Post a Comment